maandag 15 augustus 2011

Various

Some miscellaneous things....

While waiting for the new shims to arrive, I've used egg cartons to keep the tappets and their shims in the right order.



The carbs' gaskets had been replaced but there was still a small leak so I've decided to replace the springs and the diaphragms. Not a bad idea as it turned out.


I'm taking the seats to Amsterdam to have them reupholstered (There was a special action at http://www.bekledingexpress.nl/ - so my brother Filip took them out of the car. Apparently the whole interior is held in place with 10 screws.


Filip also took out the radio and heater controls in order to reach the vacuum distributor for the heating. I'm changing all the vacuum hoses, they seem pretty deteriorated.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten